1967 & 1969 Plymouth Belvedere 4 Door With Auto Trans Sandalwood Loop Carpet
Treat your Classic to the absolute highest quality molded carpet on the market today!
Manufactured utilizing modern textile chemistry, this revolutionary new 80%-20% Rayon/Nylon blend yarn will duplicate the appearance and fit ofy our original loop carpet. This all new carpet eliminates the problems of poor abrasion resistance and shedding of fibers, while providing excellent protection against color fading, offering a level of durability previously unavailable.
This al l new carpet simply looks better and lasts longer than the original!
Made in USA
- Color-matched binding attached to the rear edge of the front carpet (when applicable)
- A color-keyed heel pad already dielectrically heat sealed onto the carpet
- Original style 36 oz. jute padding attached to the underside of the carpet
- Dimmer switch hole g rommet (when applicable)
- Heat stamped, preformed and trimmed to fit your floor pan
Important: Due to variations in factory interior options, minor trimming may be required for proper fit.
Original Equipment Reproduction essentially clones OE parts such as 1967 & 1969 Plymouth Belvedere 4 Door With Auto Trans Sandalwood Loop Carpet, as well as Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge and Plymouth cars and trucks—parts designed to look, perform, and install exactly as the original parts they’re replacing.
- 1967 Plymouth Belvedere