1967-68 Impala, Wildcat, Bonneville; Tempered Rear Window Glass; 2 Door, Fastback; Clear
OER reproduction of the original back window glass designed for use with various 1967-68 Buick, Chevy, Oldsmobile, and Pontiac Full Size 2 door Fastback models. Each rear window glass is manufactured in tempered glass to factory specifications featuring correct glass shape and contours for proper fitment and appearance. Replacing scratched, damaged, or missing rear window glass will enhance the vehicle’s value by improving the cosmetic appearance and outward visibility for added safety. Does not include factory-style markings, or date code.
Don’t settle for anything less than original quality glass when replacing the windows of your classic. Each original quality back glass is professionally packed with extra care to prevent damage during shipping.
- 1967-1968 Buick Wildcat (2 door, Fastback)
- 1967-1968 Buick LeSabre (2 door, Fastback)
- 1967-1968 Chevrolet Impala (2 door, Fastback)
- 1967-1968 Oldsmobile Delta 88 (2 door, Fastback)
- 1967-1968 Oldsmobile Delmont 88 (2 door, Fastback)
- 1967-1968 Pontiac Bonneville (2 door, Fastback)
- 1967-1968 Pontiac Catalina (2 door, Fastback)
- 1967-1968 Pontiac Executive (2 door, Fastback)
Note: Shipped via truck freight.
Original Equipment Reproduction essentially clones OE parts such as 1967-68 Chevrolet Impala/GM Full Size; 2-Door Fastback; Tempered Back Glass; Clear, as well as Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge and Plymouth cars and trucks—parts designed to look, perform, and install exactly as the original parts they’re replacing.
- 1967 Chevrolet Impala
- 1968 Chevrolet Impala