1969 Firebird; Complete Quarter Panel ; Coupe ; RH
Reproduction of the original complete quarter panel specifically designed for use on 1969 Firebird coupe models. Each quarter panel is manufactured in quality stamped steel and matches the original in quality and fitment. Not just a replacement skin, this panel replaces the entire quarter panel section including the door jamb, trunk gutter, upper sail panel and more. Will attach at the original factory seams. Panel features a black electrophoretically deposited coating (EDP, or E-coat) for superior long-term corrosion protection. Ready to be prepped, primed and painted without stripping.
OER¬Æ Quarter Panel Features:
- Correct Inner Door Jamb Area
- Correct Rear Quarter Louver Trim Pattern
- Upper Sail Panel
- Side Marker Lamp Cut-Out (pre-cut)
- Correct Trunk Gutter Area
- Reinforced Bumper Bracket Area
- EDP Coating for Rust Prevention*
- and more
- 1969-1969 Pontiac Firebird (coupe) (passenger side)
Important installation notes: This panel requires welding for installation. Professional installation is recommended to ensure proper fit. Click here to read Important Information Before Installing Sheet Metal!
Note: Shipped truck freight.
- 1969 Pontiac Firebird