1973 Impala / Full Size 2 Door Maroon Molded Loop Carpet Set With Mass Backing
Our OER¬Æ Authorized carpet with Mass Backing is manufactured utilizing modern textile chemistry. This revolutionary new 80%-20% Rayon/Nylon blend yarn will duplicate the appearance and fit of your original loop carpet. Each set is produced to fit y our floor pan just like the original.
This all new carpet eliminates the problems of poor abrasion resistance and shedding of fibers, while providing excellent protection against color fading, offering a level of durability previously unavailab le.
Simply looks better and lasts longer than the original!
- Mass backing *
- Color-matched binding attached to the rear edge of the front carpet
- A color -keyed heel pad already dielectrically heat sealed onto the carpet
- Original style 36 oz. jute padding attached to the underside of the carpet
- Dimmer switch hole grommet (when applicable)
* What Exactly is Mass Backing? As part of the manufacturing process, a special latex coating is thermo-bonded to the back of the carpet to substantially increase the insulating and sound deadening properties of the basic carpet set. Then a 36 oz. jute padding is attached to the underside of the carpet.
Made in USA
Important: Due to variations in factory in terior options, minor trimming may be required for proper fit.
Note: Special order, must be prepaid. Non-returnable. Non-refundable. Please contact OER by Phone, Fax or E-Mail to order this item.
- 1973 Impala / Full Size 2 Door Models
Original Equipment Reproduction essentially clones OE parts such as 1973 Impala / Full Size 2 Door Maroon Molded Loop Carpet Set With Mass Backing, as well as Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge and Plymouth cars and trucks—parts designed to look, perform, and install exactly as the original parts they’re replacing.
- 1973 Chevrolet Caprice
- 1973 Chevrolet Impala