1979 Small Block Power Steering Pump with “A-Style” Reservoir
If you’re in the market to replace the worn out, damaged or missing power steering pump, choose this OER¬Æ Authorized remanufactured power steering pump that is thoroughly remanufactured, carefully inspected and restored to OEM appearance and function!
- Pumps are thoroughly cleaned and exterior surfaces reconditioned for like-new look
- Each component is carefully inspected and replaced if not to OE tolerances
- All seals and O-rings are replaced with OE equivalent parts
- Tested to insure OE performance
Remanufactured in the USA
No exchange required.
- The core charge is built into the price, so it is not necessary to return the original core.
- Cap, nut and pulley are not included
- 1979 Pickup, Blazer/Jimmy, Suburban – 8 cylinder without Hydroboost
The OER¬Æ Authorized logo represents products that meet or exceed stringent OER¬Æ quality control standards. This item has been sanctioned and approved by OER¬Æ.
Original Equipment Reproduction essentially clones OE parts such as 1979 Small Block Power Steering Pump with A-Style Reservoir, as well as Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge and Plymouth cars and trucks—parts designed to look, perform, and install exactly as the original parts they’re replacing.
- 1979 Chevrolet K5 Blazer